It’s Time To Let Go of What Limits You.
Let’s face it: you’re your own worst enemy. Your inner critic is harder on you than you would ever be to another person. You hold beliefs about yourself that would seem absurd if you heard someone say the same thing about themselves.
I'm not enough. I'm not worthy.
Intellectually, you know better, but on some level you hold these as your truths. It shows up in your life as pushing yourself too hard, overindulgence, perfectionism, or holding yourself back from achieving what in your heart you know is possible.
What if you let go of the beliefs that don’t serve you?
What would you physically feel like if you could quiet the inner critic and become more self-accepting? What heights could you achieve if you stopped judging and getting in the way of yourself?
30 Days of Letting Go is a full month devoted to identifying and releasing those negative thought- and belief systems.*
Immediately, we address the question:
What would life look like if you could let go of what limits you?
I’ll share a brief daily wellness ritual that can be done in just minutes. From there, you will:
- Explore what life will feel like when you’re out of the way of yourself.
- Use evidence-based techniques to shift mindset, so you feel more hopeful and positive
- Learn to focus on what is right in your life, and not what is wrong.
- Explore classic yoga wisdom teachings
- Learn off-the-mat self care yoga techniques
I will guide you through 30 Days of practice so you can establish healthy new habits.* Meanwhile you will:
- Move through emotional or mindset blocks
- Open space for your creativity and inspiration
- Develop a more positive baseline/outlook
- Expand the possibility around your relationships, dreams and goals
- Experience greater self acceptance.
Let Yourself Believe that the Sky is the Limit
Your hopes, goals and dreams are entirely possible. The coolest thing about this program is that as you begin to name what you want to let go of (as well as what you intend to bring in) you will begin to experience small Shifts in your daily actions, interactions, and viewpoint. As these things happen for you, you will notice improvements at home and at work. You’ll feel more connected, effective, and present. You’ll find the courage to act on difficult choices. You’ll start to see life through a slight different colored lens (a brighter one), and you will ultimately attract MORE of the things that you wish to bring in.
When does 30 Days begin?
I launched the program last November. It will be available in 2018 as both a workbook and an online course so you can do it anytime, anywhere, and most importantly from the comfort and privacy of your home.
How does it work?
EACH WEEK you will receive brief videos and a few bonus worksheets. Content includes off-the-mat yoga techniques such as pranayama and mudra; creative journal prompts; and inspiring messages to help you stay focused.
You'll be able to purchase the 30 Days companion workbook. The workbook features all of the video scripts, daily journal pages, and immersion worksheets in one handy place.
One goal of this practice is to Keep it Fast, Simple and Accessible. Even if you don't read the emails, stick to the 5-minute daily ritual. With regard to the email content, I promise that you can do this even if you’ve never done yoga before, or if your drawing skills are terrible at best. All yoga techniques are brief, chair seated, and safe. Scribbling and stick figures will suffice for the art prompts. If you are an experienced artist or yogi, you are welcomed to add these into your Letting Go daily practice.
**BONUS** You’ll be able to keep all of the video and journal downloads so you can return to this life-changing practice whenever you need it.
*Plus* You’ll receive deep discounts EVERY TIME I offer a new webinar or online workshop.
Is Your Inner Critic Still Discouraging You?
Are you doubting whether this whole Art + Yoga thing is for you? A few last things to consider…
- What would life be like with less fear, anxiety or worry?
- Wouldn’t you like to improve your relationships?
- How great will you feel when you start creating more time for yourself?
Even my first-time yoga students and self-described non-artists have expressed breakthroughs from this process. I have specifically designed this course to be fun, simple, and most importantly….effective. Why? Because I believe in you!
Also, this process has changed my own life. I realize that this might sound sensational, but I truly believe that 30 Days of Letting Go has been a total game-changer and I now use it regularly. The simple 5-minute daily practice has helped me overcome tremendous fear, start my business, rent my first office, overcome a serious health issue, and strengthen my relationships in friendship, family, marriage and career.
30 Days Launches again in 2018 and I Hope You Will Join Me.
What have you got to lose?
Let’s Do This. Together.
The Sky is the Limit!
* Actual results may vary. Art + Yoga Wellness does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor or psychotherapist either directly or indirectly. Art + Yoga Wellness's intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to empower individuals in their quest for spiritual growth, emotional and physical well-being.